Local Weather

Monday, June 02, 2008

Sherwood Park day


Went to visit Jenn in her new condo today. It's about a 40 minute drive from my house in Sherwood Park. I've never been there before, so it was interesting. Really it's just a small city attached to Edmonton. This is where they will stay until they get their bearings and decide what part of town to buy a house.


Both Jenn and Dawson are looking good. We shopped for curtains for her windows and partially put up the living room curtains (until the electric screw driver ran out of power - then stopped). Brent can do the rest.
Got home in the late afternoon, ate some dinner then had a call from Jenn saying their car broke down and they needed a lift to the car rental agency. So, I hopped in the car again, drove the half hour to South Edmonton Commons, then drove them to the airport to pick up their rental, then drove home again ... all in all about one and one half hours of driving. This city is BIG ! ! And BUSY ! ! Although I'm am starting to get used to it, I sometimes long for the easy roads of my small town - albeit a capital city as well.

No comments: