Local Weather

Monday, June 16, 2008

Guess who arrived in YEG? My ol' travelling bud. Soon we will be driving up the highway but in the meantime we've already tasted Brewster's micro-brewery raspberry and blueberry ale with calamari appetizers and walked in the HOT Edmonton weather. This seems to be the first hot day of summer here. Although temperatures have been in the low 20's the wind had necessitated at sweater. I think summer's finally here now that I plan to leave. Tonight we will dine Greek (oh to be in Greece again!!!) and tomorrow we're off to see BodyWorlds I, an exhibit of real human bodies. If you've not heard of this exhibit please click here. I read in Popular Science that so many people wished to donate their bodies to this exhibit that they have had to turn many away. Should be interesting.

No comments: