Local Weather

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Beckham again

Having a tough day. I phone people and they are on the phone, the computer is down, they are out ... so I thought of David Beckham again and thought I'd add a few more photos of him rather than struggling with fate.

The photo above shows what it is like being David Beckham. All cameras were focused on his every move from the time he stepped out onto the field to the time he left.


As said previously, he took all the dead balls - and he took them very well. Now his passing needed some work (but who am I to comment??)

With an injured man down, he was there to lend support.

Being off the field for the last 15 minutes of the game, he did come back on the field at the end to clap to the fans. You can see from this picture that he was having his foot tended to so apparently he still has problems which may once again nag him this season.

To end, I have to appologize for the quality of these photos. I was deathly ill watching the game and pretending to be well so I wouldn't miss it.

No comments: