Local Weather

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Canada eh?

What is more Canadian than to talk weather. Well here goes ... Global Warming ???? It's difficult to believe in that when you live where I do. Yesterday mid-afternoon it was 8 degrees celcius! Lovely. We didn't even hit double digits and this should be the hottest time of the year! Went to Natasha's wedding and her mom grabbed a winter coat on the way to the church. There was a little rain too and lots and lots of wind - strong strong wind. I do have to admit that by 5:00 the sun did come out and shone hot, but the wind continued and coooled things down. Right now Edmonton is 24 degrees and sunny. Whitehorse is 7 degrees and overcast. It looks like the wind has died down though and I soon have to go out and set up my newly painted deck so I can enjoy a tastey bevererage and enjoy the outdoors during the summer season - I hope.

No comments: