Local Weather

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Let It Snow


Found a better site for photos of the Games:
Click Here

And Kudos to Jian Ghomeshi of Q, CBC Radio, for his monologue of March 6. He highlighted the Arctic Winter Games taking place in one of his favourite places, Whitehorse, Yukon - and how fitting it is to hold Winter games in a place that actually HAS winter. Thanks Jian, you did a very nice job. If you do not know who Jian Ghomeshi is, tune in to CBC Radio at 10:00 AM, Monday through Friday (or 10 PM for a rerun to the days program). I think it is one of the best radio programs going.

And talking about snow, above is what I had to shovel this morning - at least 6 inches with more coming today. What usually takes me 15 minutes to shovel - took 45 minutes this morning. Good for the outdoor sports I guess. Personally, I could do without it now.

No comments: