Local Weather

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Barbie Up-date

Thanks to MJT for updating Barbie's status:

"They are back together - Feb 14/11 -One of America’s most epic romances is back on: Mattel is announcing today that, after shocking the world with their break-up in 2004 and rekindling their love on the set of last year’s blockbuster Toy Story 3, Barbie and Ken have decided to give love another chance after seven years apart. The pair’s plastic love is red-hot once again, just in time for the most romantic of holidays, Valentine’s Day. Yesterday, Barbie hinted that something might be in the works on her Facebook page with the status update: “Who knows…maybe I’ll have a Valentine this year.” Early this morning, Barbie changed her status on Facebook to “In a Relationship.”

... ... she even has a Facebook page ... ... boy was I out of the loop.

1 comment:

Grace To It said...

Barbie facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/barbie

What she is up to - "In 2012, I'm taking everything to a fashionable new level! Join me as I embark on my latest career as a fashion designer. http://dolltasti.cc/TheDreamCloset"

and this just in 4 hours ago"
"Already daydreaming about the fab days I spent at World MasterCard Fashion Week in Toronto...I can't wait to go back!"

OMG, Barbie was in Toronto and I missed her. Drats (snicker) MJT