Local Weather

Sunday, February 26, 2017

More Rendezvous


Here are a few pics, courtesy of Brooke, taken during Rendezvous.  Unfortunately this is when I still was not feeling too well so I didn't join them, but it looks like they had a grand time.


Dadda and Emerson.  Note his moustache.


And I missed Gran but she spent time with the kids which I'm sure is what she came north to do.  Note the beautiful hair pieces on the ladies!

Due to a number of reasons, my annual Oscas' Party was cancelled this year.  But I didn't spend it alone as in came some of my favourite people with pizza.  This was a perfect ending to the Rendezvous weekend.  And in case you didn't hear, Best Picture this year is:  LA LA LAND... OH, WAIT A MINUTE, THAT IS WRONG.  THE BEST PICTURE IS  M O O N L I G H T.  It is a Steve Harvey thing happening all over again.

No comments: