Local Weather

Monday, February 13, 2017


It is February once again.  Boy, it keeps coming faster and faster each year.  Two birthdays to celebrate, so here we are at the Goldminer's Daughter.  The food was excellent, prices were good, and company was fun.  What else could we ask for!  And Happy Birthday to E.... & Nancy!


Stuck in the house for two days with this Blooming' Cold!!  So went out tonight for some food.  Coming out of Super Store, had stop for fire engines with their lights flashing and sirens going full blast.  When I went to turn onto my small street, there were the fire engines.  First I hoped it wasn't my house as they were pretty close (3 houses away it turned out) and I had to back up an use the other entrance to my street.  This was taken from my driveway.  No hoses out so don't know what the call was about.  They soon departed.

Oh yeah, you probably noticed I changed my main Photo.  I am tired of winter - it is hot then cold then hot then cold (it's no wonder everyone is sick).  I began looking for some pictures of Greece to remind people what beautiful weather looked like then came across The Hungarians ... taken at the Hungarian Day Festivities in Ancaster around about August if memory serves me well. So there you are - summer!

No comments: