Local Weather

Monday, January 30, 2017

They're Home!


The family returned from holidays this weekend.  First, a couple of weeks in Mexico, then a week in Vancouver.  It was a big trip for the little ones and they fared well.  They saw a tiger named Duke(at their hotel in Puerto Vallarta), held a parrot and stroked a crocodile.  What an experience.


Once home, they got into "cooking" once again.  They made me a very hot pot of something that I had to blow and blow to cool off before I could eat it.



Emerson is an expert cooker, using the oven like a pro.


Soon it was bath time.  I put this photo in as I believe I had one of SR in his bath when he was little and I am sure it looked just like Emerson, even with an orange container in his hands.  I will look for it and post if I do find the photo.

No comments: