Local Weather

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

First Walk of the New Year




My first walk of the New Year was on the trails in Copper Ridge... finally, walking in my own area.  We walked close to 5 Km.  The sun was shining bright when we began at 2 PM but quickly began to set behind the mountains and our sunglasses were more of a detriment than a help.


Although the trails were extremely wide, most of the walk was well treed.  There was a portion in which we could look about 180 degrees to view the vast scenery ... mountains, valleys and lakes.  And there were others using the trail - ski-doers, kick sleds, fat tire biker and a walker with a dog.



I asked Debbie to get into the photo which I would send to her Mom, but when home found I didn't have Mom's address, so I hope you are keeping up with my blog Mrs. M.  Although difficult to see details, above is your daughter!!  Maybe next time we will walk while the sun is still fully up and you will be able to see who is in the photograph.

No comments: