Local Weather

Thursday, September 29, 2016

The last words



Not to prolong the Royals' visit but I didn't realize at the time that my friend Debbie's daughter Cody-Anne was amongst the welcoming party for the Prince and Duchess.  Above is a photo of the welcoming line with Cody and her partner Peter right there.  Kewl!


And lastly (is that a word or a Trump kinda word?) I took a photo of this secret service man who was always right in front of me, whether I was at the Museum, in the crowd on the walk-about or here above where the car was waiting to take away the Royals.  So while I was waiting for them to arrive at their auto, I took a photo of him.   The most surprising thing about him is his double face!!!!!!  I have NEVER taken a photo where two faces appeared like this.  It is almost like he has a super power.  Very strange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Copy/paste this link into google - scroll down a bit as there is a larger image of Cody-Anne and Peter - http://www.metronews.ca/news/canada/2016/09/28/festivals-museums-and-scenery-on-tap-for-prince-william-and-kate-in-yukon.html

Also, I would not trust the SS man as HE IS TWO FACED - lol mjt