Local Weather

Monday, September 05, 2016

Cabins and Trailers


Yes they were at the cabin but it was easier with the kids to pull their new trailer there.  It really has everything including running water, a bathroom, kitchen and beds that contain two little ones.


Yes, I mean these two little ones!


We did go into the big cabin as well.  Alanna decided it was time to draw, so she set herself up at the table and asked for a Pink crayon.


Emerson's favourite colour is Green, so he was drawing with green crayons.  I then asked them to sit together on the couch so I could take a photo of both of them.  I set them together, stepped back and raised my camera.  That took a fraction of a second, and in that time, Alanna was on her way to somewhere else and Emerson was eating the Green crayons.  Whew.  



No comments: