Local Weather

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Christmas Dinner

Guess what I got for Christmas !!! We had our Christmas dinner and gift exchange last night at SR & Brooke's place and a lovely dinner it was. As they are both leaving soon for distance destinations, we celebrated and exchanged gifts. To my surprise, I not only received the handy dandy Home Hardware tape measure that includes a light, magnetic tape, pencil and poker (something I've always wanted ever since I saw the advertisement on tv) but I also received the iPod Touch with lots and lots of apps. Now my learning curve begins once again to figure out how it works (it's really not as easy as shown on tv). I am so excited, I have books, music galore, maps, foreign languages, soccer scores, youtube, clocks ... THANK YOU SO MUCH SR & BROOKE for such an exciting gift!

Even when they become men, they are still little boys are heart.

Thanks SR & Brooke for a great pre-Christmas Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whao - You now are in the world of Mac. What a gift eh - You must have been so delighted.
Brooke sure is pretty. And, yes - S.R. will always be your boy - just like my A.T. is my boy.

Our Buckwheat cat born on my dads birthday April 14th died on Andreas birthday December 4th. For some reason I always remember Andreas birthday. Wish I could twitch me nose and go up to Aurora and see them all during this season. I will always remember the super hospitality that they showed me at this time of year. Ahhh yes, just reflecting. MJT

All the best bud.

P.S. The gal who serves coffee at my local coffee shop just got Beaver Mittens. I thought of you. - LOL!

Anonymous said...

You are such a thief! I noticed you now have flag counter on your blog! Just where did you get that idea from eh???? You big stealer. But you do have a nice i touch. And no I am not skyping. Sorry. Jen.