Local Weather

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ah Christmas. With the family this year. Above is just a portion of those I shared the day with. Lots of food, lots of gifts, lots of laughter.

Been a busy time, what with Bingo ... and speaking of Bingo, I never realized how complicated it is to play this game I once played as a child. But, alas, luck was not on our side this particular afternoon - we didn't win one game, which surprised me immensely. I thought with five of us playing someone would get at least one line, but no.

Lots of eating out. Here Tex displays the food while Will eats it. It was a cute little English pub which did remind me of England.

Then an afternoon at the bowling alley. Just as we started to catch on our hour of rolling balls down the alley was over. But we did have fun. Tomorrow we will all have bowling leg.

Tonight is New Year's Eve. Another party to attend. If I feel good in the morning I may once again add to the blog.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: