Local Weather

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Kettleby Christmas

The Carolers came to the door tonight singing their Christmas music. It was lovely to see and hear. Although there is a bit of snow, there is nothing like the east coast of the United States. The tree is up and little Kate is getting excited. Santa will soon be here.


Caught Kate reading away in my bedroom. She has grown so much since I last saw her - two years ago...talking non stop and moving non stop. I've forgotten what it is like having a 3-1/2 year old in the house. The joys of Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - You are in Kettleby - My bro lives in Kettleby - I love the stool with the word Love. So appropriate to see Little Kate who is sure getting bigger. MJT

Anonymous said...

You need to update your blog. I want some photos of the family on xmas day. jen.