Local Weather

Monday, December 01, 2008

A Book Club Christmas

True to my word, one of our Book Club people doesn't want to be recognized on my blog, thus the face (but apparently with the right equipment you can unswirl her face and recognize her) ... but last Saturday, we had our Book Club Christmas party. As usual, lots of good food including the cookies baked by the little Hungarian one. I know it may be difficult MJT, but do you recognize the plate the cookies are on? And sorry Lisa, if I were in Ontario this year, these cookies would have been baked for you and Kate! We had our Xmas tree decoration Chinese auction and of course lots of laughs. This marks the start of the Christmas season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No I do not recognize the plate but was thinking of posting your previous years cookies on my blog - Hope you dont mind but you are such a great baker. When did I give you that place - Maybe show it without the cookies and I may recognize. I am dreaming of the digital - Saw a Gwen Stefani Alice in Wonderland utube and got a great idea to make a house window with my big face behind it - one pill makes you larger stuff. I also was interested how you blocked your friends face. I hope one day I can be in a book club cause I love to read. MJT