Local Weather

Saturday, September 01, 2007


Nancy and Debbie, hard at work finishing up the rails on Nancy's deck. I was the roving reporter and am glad to report that work was coming along fine until they requested the aid of Nancy's son, who still hadn't arrived at the time of this report. My job in all this is to roast a chicken for dinner, which I will soon get to.

Since my company has left, the air has had the touch of fall in it. Even those sunny days now require a light jacket. The leaves are turning and the northern lights are beginning to paint the sky at night.

I finally finished the last book in the Harry Potter series, but won't tell you how it ended - needless to say it was very exciting and action packed.

And the Premiership is now airing on Saturday mornings - my team, Manchester United, aren't doing as well as they should be, but to end on a high note, they did win their game today!

No comments: