Local Weather

Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday, November 27th

Sorry MJT, no snow pics. I am going outside as little as possible these days as #1 IT'S COLD OUT THERE!!, yesterday we were the coldest spot on the PLANET apparently. Although it has been colder than it now is (-35C)...when I was young, it was -55C for three weeks! (true)..., I still don't want to romp around outside in this weather. The good news is, it is suppose to warm up to -26 in a day or two, so things are looking up, and #2 I have had the worst cold (and I'm not talking weather now - but cannot get away from that word). I have been flat on my back for 2 days and barely moving since. It keeps hanging on and I feel like a semi ran me over. Luckily there were good soccer games on tv this weekend, so lying on the couch was almost a pleasure. I do have a bit of energy today tho, so hopefully the worst is over and I'll get back to blogging soon..

No comments: