Local Weather

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Little Hungarian cooks

My Hungarian dinner was eaten (enjoyed??) by all. Made cabbage rolls (comments upon serving were, "oooo are they ever big!") and gulyas in case someone hated cabbage. Needless to say, everyone ate both. Michele brought the dessert, freshly baked from the Christmas bake sale and very tastey. She also brought her pictures from their around-the-world vacation which I threw on my DVD player so we visited many many countries last night. Great spending the evening with them, something we should do more often.
Weather?? Cold, cold, cold, and snowing, snowing, snowing. My arms are getthing a work-out with all the shovelling. I'm staying in and cozy today and making Xmas presents (until the snow stops, then I go out to shovel) and this evening I am going to enjoy Birthday cake with a one-year-old ... (birthday cake is my favourite food).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any pics of the snow yet? MJT