Local Weather

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Finally it's warming up



Our cold snap is breaking. It is a balmy -21 today and SNOWING! I believe the weather is attempting to cooperate with the 2007 Canada Winter Games being held here in February/March. Spent an hour outside this morning shovelling and it's still coming down. MJT requested a picture of snow (I guess they have forgotten what snow looks like in Ontario where they are still golfing!), so here it is. As you can see if you make a request in the comments section, I try to accommodate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm testing this comment section. I'm now on beta with this blog, so it may be different and some are having difficulties.

Anonymous said...

Testing - MJT

Anonymous said...

Ok, there are not words that say 'publish your comment' but there are two coloured lines at the bottom, one is orange and the other is blue, so I clicked on the orange and it published me.