Local Weather

Monday, November 05, 2018

For Girls Only



Emerson went to Vancouver with his Mom.  The first evening they were gone, Alanna and I spent the night together.  I gave her a choice of restaurants to dine at.  She chose Mickey D's.  And so it was.


I was photographing her just as she happened too get something in her eye.  But is went away quickly.


This day happened to be the day After Hallowe'en.  That morning I went to Wall-Mart and pick up some play clothes for them (at 75% off).  As soon as I showed her the clothes, she was ecstatic.  She donned the girliest fluffiest dress in her closes to wear this night.  Little did I know that all those sparkles do not stay on the netting, but ended up all over my house.  Five days later, I am still finding them all over.  If you know how to either get rid of sparkles on clothing or how to make them stay on clothing, please let me know.  She love the dress so much I may not be able to say no when she want to dress up!


Then Saturday, as it has been for the last two weeks, was Soccer Day.  It was also picture day which is kind of too bad as Emerson was in Vancouver.  Oh well, Alanna made it.  She is sitting in the first row on the right, second player sporting an orange shirt and holding a ball.


She seems to enjoy soccer.  I noticed a smile on her face most of the time.


1 comment:

Teri said...

Looks like a fun weekend!! You could try spraying the glittery clothes with hairspray.
Sis-Ter