Local Weather

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Beautiful


Dave drove us (me, Debbie, Tex and Teri) from Ancaster to downtown Toronto to attend the Ed Mirvish Theatre where my sisters surprised me with tickets to:  
Beautiful, The Carole King Musical!!!!
My theatre companions were:

Teri & Dave


Debbie & Tex



And Lisa


We sat down, then decided to change our seating ...


We did a bit of seat juggling ...


But finally we all settled in.  


The show was excellent.  The theatre was beautiful and the show was one of my top favourites that I have ever seen.  Carole King is so talented and together with her first husband they wrote so many songs that made the top 10 (if not number 1 on the top of the charts) on the hit parade.  The acting was superb, the singing excellent (I knew most of the words to most of the songs) the sets interesting and the story true.  Thank you sisters.  I couldn't have enjoyed anything more!




No comments: