Local Weather

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Now back in PEI and speaking of Anne Shirley, here is her house. The have constructed her house, barn, yard, just everything Green Gably. It is quite something to see.

As I said in my last post, I am getting these all mixed up but at least I am getting them on the blog. Travelling to PEI we traversed the Fundy Coast. This coast has the highest and lowest tides in the world. Below you can see what happens at low tide. We happened upon a town called Parrsboro and much to our surprise (considering the other towns we passed along the way) is was a lovely little town of about 1200 people. We have been staying in the Unique Country Inns of Nova Scotia and was lucky to find one in this town. Above is the Inn we stayed at and as it was low season, we had our choice of rooms, so chose the suite. We have been very lucky with our accommodation. As you can see the weather has improved so I am keeping my fingers crossed that our weather luck has changed.



No comments: