Local Weather

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Caleb

Thanks to my good friend MJT, Caleb now stands guard in my rock garden by my front door. Whenever anyone passes by, Caleb whistles "Whistle While You Work", thus alerting me to friend or foe that nears my door. I have found that Caleb also whistles his song when the wind blows, which is a frequent occurrence these days. My neighbours have already asked me, "what is that sound???" So Caleb is making himself known around the neighbourhood. In fact, he has become so vocal, I'm hoping that he doesn't disappear in the middle of the night. In the meantime, he reminds me to whistle while I work and puts a smile on my face. Thanks Caleb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to see Caleb - I used to keep Caleb back in the secret place at the back of the garden and remember him whistling in the wind. Josh is on the deck and whistles when someone comes to the back door. Some of Adams friends do not like Josh and there have been threats of him disappêâring. I am typing this on my new mac laptop. Hope the message will go thru MJT