Local Weather

Sunday, May 20, 2007


Ah, golf season. The fairways may not yet be too green, but the day was glorious and the company entertaining. Couldn't ask for more (except maybe some better shots).
Tried to see Shrek 3 last night, but the theatre filled up too quickly. Why they show the 2 best movies in town - Shrek & Spiderman in the same movie theatre, I don't know. The line up was longer than I've ever seen it and we didn't even recognize the two movies playing at the other theatre where there were no line ups at all.
My fox is now a regular visitor to my back yard. He (she?) jumps the 6 foot fence without a thought. And I have not yet caught my weasel (stoat) though my next door neighbour did set the trap for me and now I'm just waiting.
The vegetable garden is now planted with seeds and I had company for coffee on my deck this morning, so it appears summer is well on its way.
In case you didn't notice, I did put a link on my blog to the Whitehorse webcam, so if you ever wanted to know how dark (or light) it is getting, click onto the link and look down Main Street.

No comments: