Local Weather

Friday, August 31, 2018

Home Again



First day home was invited to SR's house for dinner.  I haven't seen the little ones for over a week and missed them.  I picked them up from Daycare and we played at home until Mamma and Daddy arrived.  They were being very silly.


Difficult to get a good picture when they are being silly, but they don't care.  As long as there is laughter, either do I.


They have fun together.  Great to see.




After dinner Alanna tried on the dress I bought her from my friend Linda.  I was afraid it wouldn't fit her, but as it turns out, it fits perfectly.  The flair is a little flat from being in my suitcase, but it looks great on her.



Of course, she doesn't stay very lady-like as she hops on her favourite steed, Dad, and rides around the house a bit.  It is a good trial for the dress.  Holds up to horsey rides.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wee ones are so cute as they giggle with each other. Linda's smocking is fabulous. I just love the smocked dress on Alanna. Your images of your trip are great too. The one of the fire out of the airplane window is amazing. MJT

Anonymous said...

Just rethinking that we did smocking with Miss Beckly at Hilltop. MJT