Local Weather

Friday, August 31, 2018

The Meth Lab

Went to visit my friend Bev in Richmond.  


The first day I was there, I went for a walk.  Below is what I was met with right across the road from her house!


An officer approached me, asked where I lived and told me there was a gas leak and they were clearing the area.


 The police tape went up.  No Entrance.


On my way home about 45 minutes later, I again spoke to an officer who told advised me that it was now a crime scene and they were in the process of getting warrants.


It was a meth lab that they had discovered.

We watched men in hazmat suits working away.  There were barrels of something coming out of the house and carefully being removed from the area as well as dozens and dozens of five-gallon pails.
Bev thinks that I brought the excitement as usually this is just a quiet residential neighbourhood.

No comments: