Local Weather

Friday, August 14, 2015

It's Summer - Finally


The day started out clear and sunny - as usual.  Once again I phoned a friend for a walk.  Yes, I am an optimist.  I donned my long pants, sox, and light jacket and off I went.


The weather not only held during our walk, but improved!  In fact it became so hot I had to take off my jacket and pull up my long pants.  



I don't know what these are suppose to be - perhaps art?? - but during our rest period in shipyards park I took photos not so much of our surroundings but of the sky - BLUE and NO RAIN.


The river was beautiful today.  The water is so clean it reminded me of the water of Greece. 

After the walk I went over to check up on the twins who were ill today.  They were sleeping when I arrived so I chatted a bit with Brooke, then departed.  Hopefully they did sleep for a few hours and their health improves.  I will check on them again tomorrow, the little dears.

No comments: