Local Weather

Sunday, August 16, 2015

And STILL Saturday


Then it was off to Dawn's house for food, drinks and a soak in the hot tub.  This was an addition to our Academy Awards swag bag and the weather cooperated excellently (is that a word?).  It began
with martini's for those that wished, or wine or water for those that didn't wish.  Then the grand variety of appies - which I didn't take a photo of and now can kick myself, as Dawn outdid herself.  Also, I was busy stuffing myself, so didn't really have a minute to set aside for photos!  All beverages and any necessity was catered to by John the Butler.  He did an excellent job I must say!


After the food (which ended with an Amaretto cheese cake!!!!!!) it was into the hot tub for a soak.  

                                

Our butler served us drinks while we soaked.  Couldn't ask for more.

                      

Thanks Dawn.  It was a wonderful afternoon with friends and food, two of my favourite things.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun times with girlfriends - the best - Love the new cover image of the rain. mjt