Local Weather

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kinsman Centre

Drove down the hill to the Kinsman's Sports Facility (don't know the exact name) to watch Dawson practice his ball. Usually it takes me a bit more than 10 minutes to make the drive. Last night, during rush hour, it took ONE HOUR!! Guess all the traffic driving over a two lane bridge creates a bottle-neck at that time of day.

The practice was INSIDE which surprised me, but when I saw them I thought it was a wonderful idea. The balls are hit and thrown against thick curtains, so they don't go very far and one can hit or pitch a lot of balls in a little time.


I did see Dawson practice batting and pitching, even though I was one half hour late.

His dad is assistant coach. Here are the two of them after practice.

Then went home and although I don't follow hockey, did flick on the TV and the games were on so watched Montreal v Boston. We all know how that turned out.

No comments: