Local Weather

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

It's Easter Sunday and here I sit in my fave coffee spot - Second Cup, sipping my java and taking advantage of their WiFi. Celebrated my b'day yesterday with Jenn, Brent & Dawson in the midst of my messy messy apartment. Missed my real b'day with a migraine but better late than never and they did bring my favourite food - birthday cake.
Had a busy day in organizing the apartment for sale. Now have the kitchen, living room and dining room ready for show. Just the bedrooms and bathrooms to go. When I finish, I do plan to shop a bit as I missed my specially planned shopping day - April 22nd.

I am excited to get home as well as I will have a couple of gifts awaiting me -- I am very anxious to see (and play with) them. But you know what they say about patience.

Happy Easter to all! Hope the Easter Bunny found you.

No comments: