Local Weather

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Edmonton

My morning spot - Second Cup. Not only do I like their coffee, but the internet works wonderfully and I can sit and sip and check my mail etc. The weather here is wonderful, very warm sunny spring days with crisp evenings. Perfect.

It didn't matter where SR lived when he was in Edmonton, he always saw the Molson's clock. Unfortunately, although I can see it from where I live, it is no longer lighting up the sky with the time. The building itself is in major disrepair. Does that mean Molson's beer is not doing so well? I don't know.
And no trip to Edmonton would be complete without a stop at my favourite shop - dots. I have that planned for later this week and will see what kind of bargains I can find.

Apartment cleaning/organizing is almost complete. I worked very very hard for a couple of days and am now reaping the rewards of my work.

Must check my emails now while I still have access to the web ...

No comments: