Local Weather

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ella

A baby has a special way of adding joy in every single day.
-- Author Unknown

Welcome to this world of ours, little Ella. Only a few days old, Ella is the granddaughter of my good friend Debbie. It wasn't so long ago (or maybe it was) that little Cody-Anne was running around in diapers, but now she is a mother of her own beautiful baby girl.

I went to visit little Ella tonight. She was so tiny. Were we all like that once? Her mom and dad, Peter, were beaming with joy.

So was Grampa Don who held her every chance he had.
Congratulations to Cody and Peter. What a beautiful little girl you brought into our world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Cody, Peter, Debbie and Don - Our grandchildren - our crowns. Such a sweet Ella - bright and shining - Gee Carol - think we will ever have grandchillin - Debbie must be over the moon - One day when I came in from gardening covered in mud - Adam was sitting having breakfast and he had a vision - He said to me OH my goodness when you just walked in I just saw you say to my kids - WHO WANTS FRENCH TOAST - Holding on to hope to be a BABUSHKA - I told him that his kids can call me BABS - Jimmy for one has always had a hope of chasing his grandchildren down the street - He will always be called GRANDPA. - Grandpa and Babs - LOL - MJT

Anonymous said...

Cheesh I am hardly containing myself - Besides my surprise gift for you there is also another surprise coming your way - NOOOOOOO - I will NOT tell you - yet - I will give you a hint - my gift will be there 5-10 days after I mail it on January 23, 2009 - the other surprise will be there just after yet in person. - I wish I could tell you but it is sooo much more fun to have you guessing yet maybe you already know. MJT