Local Weather

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Finally, made it to Edmonton. Arrived last night at 7:30 PM and already have one bathroom ready to put on the second coat tomorrow morning while SR gets our coffee and muffins. There is a lot more work than I expected - surprise, surprise, considering 2 university students living here. I'll be ready for a rest on my return home!
The picture is of SR's Hallowe'en costume. Yes, he's the chair. He went to a party last night of 3,000 people including the Trailer Park Boys. He was mad that he couldn't register his costume as he thought he DID have the best. He said people kept sitting on him and he couldn't move... the prize was $3,000.00 + a Harley Davidson. Oh, well...
And as usual, when I visit Edmonton in November - it SNOWS! Of course, I don't have winter clothes with me - I went south, I didn't expect to wear winter clothes! Well, I'd better get back to work, or I'll never finish.

No comments: