Local Weather

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Not much new here. Went for a walk today to my friend Debbie's house. She and her daughter Cody just went to rope basket sewing classes. Here is a sample of their baskets. I think they look neat. The weather is warming up a bit - I went for my walk WITHOUT long underwear although the wind was howling and blowing snow in my face so still needed my down hood. Just finishing off making the necessary reservations for my upcoming trip. My mom told me today about the first class hotels that now find they have bed bugs - one being the Crowne Plaza hotels which I almost made a resevation at! You should check the matresses against the headboards and also in any of the crevasses to see if there are bugs. So now you'll know what I'll be doing in any of the hotels I stay. Other than that, just plugging away at life. Ciao for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baskets....and, well, .....don't let the bugs bite! MJT