Local Weather

Monday, March 13, 2006



The first picture is just a few steps down from that perfect lot. The view is amazing. The second is just behind my house. After that picture, my camera froze, so I have to stop taking picutres. Oh well, spring is just around the corner.
Today I was busy making plans for my Greece trip and found some monastaries in Italy. Interestingly enough, they are owned by the Vatican and the rooms are rented out. I just read Angels and Demons and all that stuff about the Vatican. Is it a coincidence? Are there really any coincidences?? So I'm checking them out.
As it was again even colder than yesterday, I am giving my 10,000 steps-a-day a rest and keeping warm. Will write again when the weather breaks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For Jimmy and my anniversary, I made a wreath for the front door - it is fun! Got a 'Pepi La Peu' stuffed toy holding roses and then added more hearts & roses (cause our anniversary is February 14th) - Put a sign on top that says "ZE ZPRING IZ IN ZEE AIR!" - Nuts but LUUUUUUVIN IT!"