Local Weather

Monday, July 23, 2018

Haines Continued


FINALLY, there was a store here that not only sold XtraTuf boots (what I have alway called Juneu boots as EVERYONE in Juneau wears them) but they also had my SIZE, which has always been the problem for me.  Now that I am not living in the bush any longer, I don't really need the high boots, and luckily XtraTuf now makes a variety of boots, one that was just perfect for me.

After a  hard day of shopping (the only thing we bought were my boots), we went into the local brewery and had a cold one.  Didn't sit outside though as it was too hot and as you can see there were no picnic tables in a shaded area.


Our next stop was to purchase a beverage for our hotel room.  We found these cute little glasses of wine which were just perfect for a night cap and they came in their own glasses!

No comments: