Local Weather

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Another Year Almost Done


As Christmas week draws to a close I thought I would take a picture of my "tree" before I pack it away for another year.  With the kids gone as of December 01, I didn't see much use in decorating too much, which makes un-decorating very easy.  And now to put this tree in perspective ...


it sits on my counter.  Above, I put the beautiful Salt and Pepper shakers I rec'd from my YYZ bud this year.  Now you can see the actual size of this Xmas decoration.  It wasn't a big tree but did light up my counter each night during Christmas.

And, although I neglected to take a photo, I had a wonderful Christmas Day meal at the Legaré's house, out on the Old Alaska Highway.  The meal was delicious and it was great to spend time with old friends at this special time of year.  That is what Christmas is all about and although my family was miles away, my heart was warmed by the companionship of friends and their families during this holiday season. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its the little things that count - mjt