Local Weather

Monday, November 23, 2015

Spruce Bog Saturday


Ahhh Christmas.  I had just started delving into my Christmas boxes when Spruce Bog came along.  It is our biggest, and perhaps oldest, Christmas fair. 


It was a beautiful morning.  This photo is my old neighbourhood, McPherson, on my way to pick up Helen.  Pink sky in the morning ...  But I guess that since we were't sailors, the day turned out beautiful.  Well above 0 and melting roads, which meant dirty trucks, but that is A-OK with me.


My friend Helen and I went first thing in the morning - seniors enter 10:15 to 11 and all others come at 11 AM.  (There are perks to getting old)  It was held in the Canada Games Centre and as we got there early I bought us a coffee and the only table we could find in that area was the kids tables, on which we sat, although considering she had a hip replacement a year ago, perhaps not the wisest choice.  We both didn't need a thing and ended up with a bag full of crafts.  

No comments: