Local Weather

Friday, November 20, 2015

Christmas Already


 Driving downtown the other day - that is, Wednesday, November 18, I saw some construction happening at the end of Main Street.


It is officially the beginning of the Christmas season.  Our Christmas tree is going up at the end of Main Street and soon its lights will shine down the street.  This coming Saturday is Spruce Bog, a craft fair that has been in existence even before I came in '78.  I am taking Gramma to that (at the Canada Games Centre), then we will visit a couple more craft fairs that day.  It is becoming busy with December 25th approaching.

PS:  Thanks Sister Deb for looking out for me.  It is nice to know when I am tardy at posting on my blog, people (at least 1) are concerned for my well-being.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just came onto your blog and was thrilled to see Caleb in the snow. It is a great image. mjt