Local Weather

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Spectre


OK, look at the above picture.  Now who wouldn't want to sit for 148 minutes and look at that!  OK, we'll start again.  Went to see the latest James Bond movie last night.  And it was very James Bondy - lots of crashing very expensive equipment - cars, helicopters, buildings,  lots of fighting with armies of men shooting their machine guns at James and he kills them all with his one gun,  lots of chase scenes and with all that miraculously James doesn't get a scratch on him.  And you watch James fall in love.  It is the kind of violent movie I like to watch because I know it is not real and in the end the good guys always win.  I enjoyed every 148 minutes of it.  I give it 4 Stars out of 5.
P.S.  This may be Daniel Craig's last 007 movie (although I heard rumours they are negotiating with him for one more)

No comments: