Local Weather

Saturday, April 04, 2015

Easter Weekend


Judy made this wonderful Xmas table decoration out of small alphabet blocks and decorated it with small interesting figurines, trees, Christmas things, trains ...  One can just look at it for hours and still discover new things - and apparently the children do just that.  Thanks to Deb she pulled it out so I could take a photo of it and attempt one of these myself.  It is now officially on my to-do list.



Thursday is knitting day.  I don't really knit - maybe once every five years - but I do attend the occasional knitting day to catch up on the latest news and drink a glass of wine, which is just what I did last Thursday.  I learnt about bras, income tax, allergies along with a handful of other things.


God made babies cute so you don't throw them out with the bath water.  Apparently Emerson sleeps for one to maybe two hours each night and wakes up inconsolably screaming which wakes Alanna.  As you can see from the above photo last night was such a night.  Dad came over with the kids, Mom stayed home to catch 40 winks (hopefully) and the two young-uns were as good as gold while they were here.  Hopefully tonight is better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea with the blocks. I just made a door wreath and it only took an hour, now to paint the birdhouse that goes with it. Love the Dollar Store.
Emerson, Emerson, Emerson - I love his face in this image. You are a great help to Shaun and Brooke - I hereby name you BEST MEEMAW. MJT

Anonymous said...

The lady with the pink shoes has great taste! I have the same Birkenstocks as her!!!
Jen.

Anonymous said...

Wait not pink shoes, pink socks!