Local Weather

Sunday, April 05, 2015

Easter Sunday 2015


Easer dinner with the family.  I may make the meal but SR is alway the carver.  A good turkey and especially good for me as I received it free.


The first Easter for the little ones and our first family photo which includes me (I think).  And the first time I saw both Emerson and Alanna wearing shoes.  They went swimming at the hot springs today and were in an especially good mood tonight.


Just a few photos taken while we enjoy our first glass of Prosecco before dinner.


Most of their toys at my house are new but some are from SR baby days.  Brooke is reading a story from a book SR received for his first Christmas and it is inscribed from my dear friend Andrea.  I know it is only a part of a book as SR used it so much the first page or two are gone, but it is still special.  I wish she was still here to see my new Grand Kids!

No comments: