Local Weather

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

April 1, 2015


Line Dancing Day.  It was cancelled today, as Nancy told us.  Debbie had already quit and I have not attended since my foot operation, but no matter what, we still meet for our "after dancing" beer.  Nancy held up the paper to prove the date!!  P.S.  We are not in trouble ... or are we???

 
It was ANOTHER beautiful day.  We have had the best weather this winter.  Better than I (we) can ever remember although apparently not the warmest on record.  The roads are pretty dry and our temperatures are around 6 to 8 degrees during the days.  Love it!



Although it looks like all the snow stayed at my house - it may have.  I alway live in a place where the snow is the last to disappear, but it will go.  I just know it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh about your place being the last place for the snow to melt. We always say the same thing for our place too. mjt