Local Weather

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Wednesday Again


Yes, it's Wednesday once again.  When SR is out of town, I twinsit.  When SR is in town, he invites me over to play with my grand kids.  They ARE becoming cuter each day I must admit.  Although when I was trying to play with Alanna, Timber was right there.  I think the dogs are being neglected as both of them stuck to me like glue.  Finally Lily did "go lay down" but Timber would lay right in front of me.  Alanna didn't mind though.  She was full of smiles tonight and spent quite some time batting the toys that were hanging from the bar on her chair.  She also laughed out loud for the first time tonight although I am afraid I missed that.


She is now an excellent thumb sucker.  No pacifier for her tonight.  She preferred to do it herself, and even put herself to sleep.



Emerson, on the other hand ...  He was talking tonight and smiling too.  And he has taught us that if we pick him up and walk around the house with him, he will stop fussing.  Isn't it the adults who are suppose to be teaching the little ones - not the other way around???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They sure are healthy looking babies. Rosy cheeks - sweet mjt