Local Weather

Monday, August 04, 2014

Week's End


Well it was a whirlwind week for me.  A few of you will know what I mean and the rest will just have to believe me.  I discovered that looking after two babies is more than twice the amount of work of  looking after one.  I discovered that one hour of sleep is not enough and I re-discovered that one can only do what one can do and must prioritize and just let the rest go.  I also discovered that being able to depend on friends is priceless and I don't have to do everything myself.  Thank you friends.  I can't tell you how much your support means to me and I may be calling on you sooner than you think.  The week ended with a meal with my friends at the Wolf's Den out on the Alaska Highway.  The day was hot and sunny, a perfect day to break bread and sip wine on the deck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you got to rest with your friends. Did you notice when you open your blog that the family picture of you turning around is quite similar to you turning around with your friends. I like the swirl that hides a friends face. mjt