Local Weather

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Dancing




During Rendezvous we will be performing prior to the introduction of the famous Gillian Campbell.  They want us to do a waltz to Hank Karr's Yukon Waltz so we are practicing two different waltzes.  The one above is called Husbands and Wives, a dance choreographed to the Brooks and Dunn song of the same name  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIrkJkhg18c .  (I would rather dance to that song to tell you the truth!)  The last dance will be Hello Dolly which will be lots of fun.  The two middle dances will be Country Rock - which I know and quite possible Line Dance - which I really have to practice. 
The Trailer below I made for our instructor Angie.  Hope you like it!

P.S.:  Having trouble with my videos.  If anyone knows why they show on my computer, but not on the iPad (blank space) or iPhone (frozen blurry picture) please let me know.   Thanks!


.                                  



No comments: