Local Weather

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Music, Music, Music

Today is the 1st (and they hope annual) Frog Mountain Music Festival. It is being held at 'young' Bill (& Barb) Drury's farm out on the Alaska Hwy. I keep crossing my fingers that our damp weather improves and as I look out the window, I was quite hopeful that it was clearing, as it was getting brighter by the minute, but now we are having a sun shower. Oh well, there is still time for it to clear which will make the festival all that much more enjoyable. In case it doesn't, they do have tents set up.


Finally I saw a performance of The McLean Girls at Coasters last night. Mom McLean was in town too so met the mother of these three very talented girls as well. I couldn't believe it was the first time I was in Coasters and will be my last as it is closing down at the end of the month. Enjoyed their performance very much as did the crowd. They'll also be performing today at the Frog Mountain Music Festival.

No comments: