Local Weather

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Winter is Here

Ah yes, the snow has fallen, the temperature dipping and staying below zero ... I believe winter has now arrived. Have already shovelled my driveway at least twice already. Time to pull out the remainder of my winter gear. It's not out of the norm though as Hallowe'en is always cold and snowy. The costumes are made large to fit over the snowsuits and boots. And I'm already thinking Christmas - pulling out the sewing machine, material, knitting needles and wool, and recipes, getting ideas together for gifts to make and send south. And the craft fairs have already started in town. Jack Hulland school has the first of the season and in two weeks will be the famous Spruce Bog craft fair. Now that I'm working during the week days, my creative time is shortened so I have to try to organize myself - a difficult task for a procrastinator.
Not much is new since my last entry -- even our government remain the same after all the $$ spent on a big election, so I will sign off...

No comments: