Local Weather

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dinna

It was a lovely long weekend with birthdays, dinners, time to read, time to relax, time to rake those leaves . . . We had a number of power outages beginning Friday, two on Sunday and one on Monday. Consequently, I believe my router is fried which means I have to plug into a wall to use my computer. Did I say to be thankful for the little things??? I'm trying, I'm trying. Back to the positive. Had a great meal with friends (and animals - 3 dogs & a cat). That's what Thanksgiving is all about.
Election day today. Truthfully I don't think our government will change much from what we have now, but time will tell. The polls are open for another hour and a half, then we'll find out who will lead our country.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just had a power outage yesterday at noon - It lasted 15 minutes - I got Adam a 100 dollar power bar cause his computer is worth alot - I do not consider power outages a problem down here in Ontario as much as power surges which is why I have all these power bars set up all over the place.